A month ago I had the joy of travelling to London with one of my dearest friends. I have been wanting since I came home to share my favorite places in London with ya’ll here on the blog.
Here comes a list of my favorites of the places we went to:
- Italian Fountains, Hyde Park: The Italian Fountains are located almost in the middle of Hyde Park close to Paddington. It is such a beautiful little place and we were able to take some really great pictures at this picturesque place.
- Kensington Gardens: This garden located just in front of Lady Diana’s Palace is so beautiful and well-maintained-there is even hired a gardener in this little garden to keep it beautiful. The best part of this place is for sure the green tunnel made out of plants, if you ask me. I could have stayed in this place for hours.
- Regents Park: We intended to go to Regents Park to see the beautiful Queen Mary’s Gardens in Regents Park known for all its roses, but we never found this place and the flowers were probably not blooming this time of the year as well. Instead we ended up spending hours at the little lake in the park where a really kind man taught us how to tame and hand-feed the pigeons. It was a once in a lifetime experience. If you should happen to be in Regents Park I highly encourage you to find the kind man who truly appreciates these birds and sharing his bread with strangers, just like with me and my friend.
- Oxford and Regent Street: off course these two shopping streets are a must. It is for a reason they are the most well known streets in the whole city of London.
- The Theatre Royal Drury Lane: We saw the musical Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at this theater. It was really incredible with amazing choreography, characters and effects. This theater is located right next to Covent Garden.
And a last but not least I highly encourage visiting my two favorites shops in London-Peggy Porschen’s boutique bakery The Parlour and the restaurant Sketch: Both of these places are completely colored in pink and taken out of every girly girls dream. Even if you don’t want to buy anything these two places are still worth a visit. You can see more pictures of these two places in my previous post https://livinglifefullyalive.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/going-pink-in-london-wearing-lc-lauren-conrad-runway-collection/. Have you ever been to London or to any of these places? Let me know in the comments!