Today I really wanted to take a moment and share some of the things I have been loving lately. Hopefully they will inspire you or remind you of one of your recent favorites. Here are some things I have been loving lately I really think you should check out:
- My new boots from B&CO shoes. Here in Denmark we usually get snow during the winter and have pretty low temperatures so I wanted to buy some boots that were practical but also fashionable, which is usually a really hard task for me. But with these boots I got both and I love wearing them.
- My curling iron from Irresistible Me (given to me from Irresistible Me Hair Extensions). This curling iron comes with 8 barrels and a heat resistant glove is a sure favorite of mine. So easy to use and can make curls for every thinkable occasion. See it in action here.
- Blog Inc.:Blogging for Passion, Profit and to Create Community by Joy Cho. Such a helpful book about this whole world of blogging. Especially if you are new as a blogger (which I discovered is a category I do not belong in, but I learned a couple things from the book anyway 😉 ).
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris. A controversial book I have heard so much about online, that I wanted to read it myself. I personally really liked reading the book and love its radical view on dating relationships and tells real life stories of how to glorify God in everything we do-including our relationships.
- Through Your Eyes by Britt Nicole. I have listened to this song non-stop since it was released in the end of July. Britt Nicole never fails with her beautiful voice and uplifting lyrics. You need to listen to this song!!
- My rose gold Layla headphones from Frends. After having wanted these expensive designer headphones for a couple years I was so happy when I got in for my birthday last month. They look so amazing and feel equally amazing having on!
- And last but surely not least my friend Katie Gregoire’s Youtube Channel. This Canadian is always on point with her humor, thought-provoking videos filled with advice and inspiration touching on some really relevant topics. Had the honor of meeting her in person back in June this year and she is just as lovely in real life as she is in her Youtube videos!!
Have you come across any of these favorites as well? What do you think of them?