Here are 5 things I would love to do more:
1. Get outside. I really find myself looking at things differently if I go outside. Suddenly my problems become so small compared to the huge nature outside, instead of just sitting inside looking at how big my problem is and having nothing else to see. Nature is so beautiful and has so many positive and healthy effects.
2. Getting things offline. Instead of being so much online, I want to focus more on the things that’s offline, the things that will be there when I have no WiFi-connection.
3. Stop thinking twice about everything. Making decisions can be so hard for me. Instead of just doing it and end up thinking way too much about it and when I finally make up my mind it’s too late. Like the other day when I had fallen in love with a tiered playsuit online and when I finally decided to buy it, it was too late. All of my sizes were now gone.
4. Take more chances. Just do it. Do the things I really want to do that makes me come alive, no matter how silly it might be or sound. You only live once, right?
5. Wishing the best for the people you wish you had what they had instead of being jealous. Every time I find myself thinking “Oh, I really wish I could have been there” or something similar I am beginning to pray that they will have a lovely time and thank for all the other opportunities I have. So much changes when we are able to be happy for other people’s joy and start to make it our own.
What are some things you would like to do more of in the coming time?